TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Please pay invoice within 24 hours of receiving it to ensure date is secured. 50% initial deposit is acceptable on orders greater than $300. All Payments are non-refundable.
- The amount is due in full 7-10 days prior to the event date for all cake orders.
- We must receive the balance by 5 pm on the due date indicated to begin working on your order. Failure to do so will result in a cancelation of the order, contract will be null and void, and retainer will not be refunded.
- The Balance due date is the final date for any cancelation or changes to the event date, size, style or flavors of the cake or desserts.
- Cancellations received after the balance due date will not be subject to refund.
- We reserve the right to exercise artistic license and make last minute changes, if necessary, in order to guarantee the structural, visual, and creative integrity of a cake or dessert.
- Delivery and setup is available and required for cake orders of 3 tiers or greater and prices are based on Uber rates. All other orders must be picked up by the client or a representative.
- We are not responsible for any damage to the cake or desserts after setup or pickup is complete. You are responsible for providing an appropriate and secure table and environment with an optimal room temperature of 75 degrees or below.
- If you or your representatives elect to pick up and set up your cake or desserts, you assume all liability and responsibility for the condition of the cake or desserts once they leave our possession.
- In the event of an emergency, should we fail to deliver your cake or desserts on the date requested a refund for the full amount will be issued to you.
- Our products may contain or come into contact with milk, wheat, nuts, soy, and other allergens. You agree to notify your guests of this risk and hold us harmless for allergic reactions.
- Please note that some of the decorations on your cake might not be edible but are specific to exterior decorations and cake toppers only.
By signing OR making a payment, you agree to the terms stated above.
“I agree to the terms and conditions stated above and agree that I am the person responsible for all payments and decisions regarding this order.